- How will the MoTrack help our small amateur football club?
With the MoTrack TA 10.5 you can make professional recordings of the matches and training units of your team without any efforts - from a point of yiew you usually only know from TV broadcasting out of a stadium. Handling of the system is so uncomplicated that every member of your club can do the recording. Use is not only to
- demonstrate tactics and stategies to yur team
- individual error analysis for each player
but also to
- record whole matches and copy it to cheap USB sticks for distribution to parents of youth players, club members, guest teams, etc.
And we do have some very good, much cheaper solutions for the amateur clubs. Please send us an inquiry.
- Which camcorders are compatible?
Our system directly supports many Sony, Canon and Panasonic camcorders. However, most current models will work one way or another. Please ask us about your specific model. If there is no way to implement it we will make you an offer for a trade-in.
- Why don't you use a PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom camera) or a motorized pan/tilt-head?
We do have solutions based on those heads, but to follow the fast movements during a professional sports match manual motion ist still the best and most precise.
- You are using a cable connection to your camcorder. Why not a WIFI connection?
Well, we are supporting both. WIFI with our Basic model and cable with our Pro model. The WIFI connection still has a small time lag as well as problems with the high data stream during fast movements. We do not recommend the WIFI remote control for professional use.
- Do you also offer an videoanalysing tool or software?
Our system is compatibel with all current analysing tools - it's just the hardware platform to make good videos. We can recommend the tools of FUBALYTICS in Berlin (www.fubalytics.de)
- What additional things do I need beside the MoTrack?
If you already have a compatible camcorder - nothing. Our videotower comes fully equipped.
- Why don't you have a real online shop?
Our product usually needs some explanation and maybe some adjustment due to the customers special circumstances as well as existing cameras, etc. It's really more satisfying for the customer if he/she gets a customized offer.
- Can we get a demonstration?
Sure. We can always set a date for a visit to our company. It may also be possible for us to visit you. Send us an e-mail.
- Do you deliver outside Germany?
- What is the delivery time?
We should dispatch the Motrack within two weeks after the order. For urgent demands we usually have one system on stock.
- What are the payment terms?
For new customers it's 50 % in advance and 50 % after delivery. However, sometimes we must insist on 100 % in advance. Other payment terms are negotiable.
- Do you accept paying by installments?
Sorry, no. Too many bad experiences...
- What are the delivery costs?
Inside the EU we are talking about 175,- Euro shipping costs, for worldwide shipping we have to inquire for any specific case. There are ways to save on the shipping costs. Ask us about our training courses.
- Do we have to pay German VAT?
Outside the EU: NO. From inside the EU only, if you don't have a vild VAT-ID-No. of your country.
© Copyright 2014 - 2016 KARO SPORTSYSTEMS